Sunday, August 14, 2011

Best Practices Assignment

So this week I was supposed to create a best practices document for a trainer that decided to make his face to face class a blended class. In my mind this was a one page resource to keep him focused on the transition. I also envisioned it being used in a informational packet (with a few tweaks).  Some of the information that I was required to embed into this document is as follows:
- pre-planning strategies
- what can be enhanced by the distance learning format
- how does the trainers role change in a distance learning environment
- what steps can he take to encourage the trainees to communicate online

Attached you will find the actual document. feel free to look over it and let me know how you feel about it!!

Best Practices Document

No comments:

Post a Comment